Clearance items are final sale only and cannot be returned or exchanged. for more details please view our shipping/delivery page:https://cleanflow.net/pages/shipping-delivery
- 100% Polyester Oxford fabric with PU coating
- Generously sized with reinforced seam work
- The breathable and water-resistant fabric adapts to any weather conditions
- 4″ Contrasting tape with 2″ reflective silver tape on the front and back of legs to provide increased visibility
- Two-way zipper front closure with snap storm flap
- Reinforced knee, seat, and inner thigh
- Hammer loop
- Elastic waist for a greater range of movement and a comfortable fit
- Zipper closures on the sides of the legs to allow room for work boots and pocket access
- Bib overalls offer full protection with adjustable suspenders and quick-release fasteners
- Black meets CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type R offers a Performance Class 2 and Class 3—garments specifically designed for use on roadways—and is often the choice of other construction and transportation applications due to the high presence of moving vehicles and equipment. Because Type R features more fluorescent background material and additional retroreflective square inches, it is better suited for environments with higher levels of moving vehicle and equipment traffic. For workers in the right of way of a roadway, it’s required by federal law. In addition to vests, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets are widely available in Performance Class 2 and Class 3.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.