- 400g Primaloft® insulation offering great moisture control and cold weather protection.
- Natex waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Comfortable and lightweight women’s safety boots (816 g. / 1,8 lb per foot).
- 8 inches height.
- Supple tongue allowing wide opening for easy slip on on and tight fit lacing.
- Durable full grain leather upper with sturdy textured Helcor leather pieces.
- Ultra comfort double density EVA and rubber outsoles.
- Anti slip outsoles.
- Oil resistant outsoles.
- Resistant lining.
- Inner heel wear protective reinforcement.
- Removable anti-bacterial and shock absorber insoles.
- Reflective webbings.
- 2 pairs of laces.
- Composite toe cap and puncture resistant kevlar midsoles.
- CSA class 1, ASTM and dielectric approved.
PrimaLoft® is a premium insulation. Its fibers are treated with a proprietary permanent finish that results in an inherent water repellency, allowing its insulations to keep the wearer warm, even in wet conditions.
The CSA White rectangle with orange Greek letter omega - indicates soles that provide resistance to electric shock. Such certified footwear contains a sole and heel design assembly that, at the point of manufacturing, has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18,000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds.
The CSA Green Triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons.