Clearance items are final sale only and cannot be returned or exchanged. for more details please view our shipping/delivery page:https://cleanflow.net/pages/shipping-delivery
Atlas 403 Hi-Vis Flame Resistant Henley Shirts
Improve your protection against arc flashes with the Atlas FR Arc Flash Hi-Vis Henley Shirts, available in navy and bright fluorescent orange. These UL certified flame-resistant fabrics provide garments with superior protection, featuring pre-shrunk 6.5oz 100% cotton material with an ATPV of 9.5 Cal and CAT 2 (HRC 2) rating.
Reliable Flame Resistant Clothing
These Atlas FR Arc Flash Henley Shirts come equipped with patented Supersoft® technology for maximum comfort and breathability, ensuring long-lasting comfort throughout the day. Henley shirts are available in all sizes, from XS to 7XL Regular & Tall, providing a perfect fit for everyone. With lifetime flame-resistant quality,these henley shirts offer superior protection that lasts.
Here are some features of the Atlas Hi-Vis Flame Resistant Henley Shirts:
- Pre-shrunk 6.5oz 100% cotton material
- ATPV of 9.5 Cal and CAT 2 (HRC 2) rating
- UL certified flame-resistant fabrics and garments
- Available in navy and bright fluorescent orange
- Patented Supersoft® technology for maximum comfort and breathability
- 2" Fluorescent Yellow Silver Yellow FR Reflective Trim for enhanced visibility
- Available in all sizes, from XS to 7XL Regular & Tall
- Lifetime flame-resistant quality
Industries of Use for the Atlas Hi-Vis Flame Resistant Henley Shirts:
- Oil and gas
Our bright fluorescent orange Atlas FR Arc Flash Henley Shirts meet CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2 standards and provide excellent visibility in low light and nighttime conditions. When worn with our 405NB pants, 3072OR summer bibs, or 2192OR winter bibs, they meet Class 3 Level 2 standards. Our shirts come equipped with Ultra-Vis FR Reflective Tape that features a proprietary FR silver material designed to enhance visibility in low light and nighttime conditions.
The best in flame resistance
Invest in Cleanflow's Atlas FR Arc Flash Henley Shirts for superior protection and comfort in high-risk industries. With UL certification and CSA Z96 high visibility standard testing, our shirts are designed to keep you safe in the toughest working conditions. Order now and experience the difference for yourself!
Ultra-Vis FR Reflective Tape Specifications
- Bright florescent orange meets CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2. (Becomes Class 3 Level 2 when worn with reflective pants)
- 2” Fluorescent Yellow Silver Yellow FR Reflective Trim
- Background material: 4oz 100% Para-aramid FR fabrics
- Reflective Material: Proprietary FR Silver material designed for enhancing visibility in low light and nighttime conditions
- UL Certified to NFPA 2112 FR industry standards
- Tested to CSA Z96 high visibility standard
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing worker visibility.
The Scotchlite™ reflective material brand provides increased peace-of-mind to people who wear safety garments. They know that their garment contains material that will enhance their visibility in low-light and nighttime conditions. And they value that their reflective material comes from 3M™, a trusted name known for quality and innovation.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.
HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 8 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.