Atlas 404 Hi-Vis Flame Resistant Work Shirt
Improve your safety gear with the Atlas FR Arc Flash Work Shirt from Cleanflow. This UL certified flame-resistant garment is made from pre-shrunk 8oz fabric that contains 88% cotton and 12% nylon. It offers an Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 11 Cal, Category 2 (HRC 2), ensuring optimal protection against arc flashes and other thermal hazards.
Here are some key features of the Atlas Flame Resistant Arc Flash Work Shirt:
- Available in Navy (with 2" Segmented yellow silver striping) and Bright Florescent Orange (CSA Z96 Class 3 Level 2 w/ Atlas Ultravis® high quality 2" Segmented reflective stripes)
- Pre-shrunk 8 oz 88% cotton and 12% nylon material
- ATPV of 11 Cal and CAT 2 (HRC 2) rating
- UL certified flame-resistant fabrics and garments
- Available in navy and bright fluorescent orange
- Patented Supersoft® technology for maximum comfort and breathability
- 2" Fluorescent Yellow Silver Yellow FR Reflective Trim for enhanced visibility
- Available in all sizes, from XS to 7XL Regular & Tall
- Lifetime flame-resistant quality
Industries that can benefit from using the Atlas Flame Resistant Arc Flash Work Shirt include:
- Electrical and utility workers
- Oil and gas industry
- Welding and metal fabrication
The best in flame resistanceInvest in Cleanflow's Atlas FR Arc Flash Work Shirts for superior protection and comfort in high-risk industries. With UL certification and CSA Z96 high visibility standard testing, our shirts are designed to keep you safe in the toughest working conditions. Order now and experience the difference for yourself!
Ultra-Vis FR Reflective Tape Specifications
- Bright florescent orange meets CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2. (Becomes Class 3 Level 2 when worn with reflective pants)
- 2” Fluorescent Yellow Silver Yellow FR Reflective Trim
- Background material: 4oz 100% Para-aramid FR fabrics
- Reflective Material: Proprietary FR Silver material designed for enhancing visibility in low light and nighttime conditions
- UL Certified to NFPA 2112 FR industry standards
- Tested to CSA Z96 high visibility standard
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing worker visibility.
The Scotchlite™ reflective material brand provides increased peace-of-mind to people who wear safety garments. They know that their garment contains material that will enhance their visibility in low-light and nighttime conditions. And they value that their reflective material comes from 3M™, a trusted name known for quality and innovation.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.
HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 8 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.