- Waterproof flexible Purofort (PU) upper.
- Steel toe and puncture-resistant plate.
- Removable insole.
- Resistant to various chemicals and manure.
- Vibram XSWORK slip resisting outsole.
- Thermal insulation. Flexible and lightweight. Heel shock absorbing.
- CSA Protective toe cap
- Sole poncture protection
- Electric shock resistant outsole
- Waterproof construction
- Antislip outsole
- Energy absorber heel with an angle of 90°
- Oil resistance
- Thermal insulation down to -4°F/-20°C
- PU upper
- Resistant to various chemicals
Vibram soles provide the ideal balance of protection, flexibility, and durability. Vibram makes different soles for different applications - some Vibram soles, such as the TC4+, are designed for use with oily or wet surfaces. Other Vibram soles such as Fire & Ice allow for superb grip in extreme hot and cold weather. Different styles of boots may have different types of Vibram soles. All Vibram soles however are renowed for their longevity and durability.
The CSA White rectangle with orange Greek letter omega - indicates soles that provide resistance to electric shock. Such certified footwear contains a sole and heel design assembly that, at the point of manufacturing, has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18,000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds.
The CSA Green Triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons.