Dunlop Men's Winter Safety Work Boots Purofort Thermo+ Steel Toe -58°F (-50°C) Rating
Introducing Dunlop Men's Winter Safety Work Boots Purofort Thermo+, designed to excel in challenging low temperature work environments. Crafted with innovative Purofort material, these boots provide a perfect balance of lightweight construction and exceptional durability. With a focus on both warmth and protection, these boots are built to withstand extreme cold conditions, with a remarkable rating of -58°F (-50°C).
Features of the Dunlop Men's Winter Safety Boots:
- Lightweight yet durable Purofort material
- Ideal for challenging low temperature work environments
- Maintains warmth in freezing conditions down to -58°F (-50°C)
- Heat-retaining sole for additional cold protection
- Shock-absorbing technology and flexible upper for comfort and freedom of movement
- Comfortable removable insole
- Steel toe and midsole plate for enhanced safety
- Slip-resistant design for reliable traction in cold conditions
- SRC rated dirt-repellent outsole for optimal grip
- Resistant to various chemicals, oils, and more
- Meets CSA Z195-14 PR Omega, ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 PR EH safety standards
- Available in sizes 6-15
Protect yourself with these work boots.
Experience the ultimate in warmth, comfort, and safety with Dunlop Purofort Thermo+ Full Safety Winter Work Boots. Don't compromise on protection and performance when working in extreme cold temperatures. Invest in these boots today to keep your feet secure and comfortable throughout your workday.
The CSA Green Triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons.
The CSA Yellow rectangle with a green “SD” and grounding symbol indicates soles are static-dissipative. The outer soles are made from an antistatic compound, capable of dissipating an electrostatic charge in a controlled manner. The test criteria are 106 to 108 Ohms. Note that SD footwear without toe protection will not have sole protection certified by CSA.