Helly Hansen 70570 Alta Rain Pants
The Helly Hansen Alta Rain Bib is the perfect protective bib pant for those who need to work outdoors, no matter the weather. Designed with high-quality materials and construction, this bib offers maximum protection against harsh weather conditions. Here are some features that make the Helly Hansen Alta Rain Bib stand out:
Features of these rain pants include:
- 3M™ reflective material for added visibility in low light conditions
- Waterproof fabric and construction to keep you dry in any weather condition
- Double-layered fabric at knees to provide extra durability and protection
- Inner chest pocket with zipper to keep your essentials safe and within reach
- Ankle zippers for easy on and off over your work boots
- Adjustable suspenders for a perfect fit
Industries of use:
Upgrade your comfort and protection
Order your Helly Hansen Alta Rain Bib today and work with peace of mind, knowing you are protected from the elements while enjoying the comfort and flexibility offered by the stretchable, knit polyester fabric.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.