IMPACTO AntiFatigue Thermo Glove open finger design enhances tactile feedback. Stretch fabric maximizes hand mobility. Layered materials with anti-slip outer shell with soft inner lining. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure. Sold as pairs. Fully washable. Worn directly against the skin.
The application of prolonged heat to the affected area is a simple and rapid form of treatment. Heat promotes healing by promoting increased blood flow.
- Therapeutic compression and support
- Natural pain relief for prevention of injuries at work or play
- Long term wearer comfort
- Designed to allow full ventilation during repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling
- Temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Promotes optimal muscle function; at 1 degree higher than the body’s normal resting temperature
- Ideal for repetitive jobs such or for wearing inside other glove such as when handling frozen products
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don’t include the thumb).
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
||6 – 7
||15 – 18
||7 – 8
||18 – 20
||8 – 9
||20 – 23
||9 – 10
||23 – 25
||10 – 11
||25 – 28
||11 - 12
||28 - 30
||12 - 13
||31 - 33
There are no related documents for this product.