- Waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane
- 200 gm Thinsulate™ insulation
- Full bellows padded tongue
- Nylon padded collar and quarters
- Breathable nylon mesh lining
- Abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel guard
- Removable PU molded insole
- Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole
- Kodiak® Ultimate SR & oil-resistant rubber outsole compound
- ROCKFIBRE® METAL FREE TECHNOLOGY
- CSA approved grade 1, composite toe, composite plate, E.S.R.
The CSA White rectangle with orange Greek letter omega - indicates soles that provide resistance to electric shock. Such certified footwear contains a sole and heel design assembly that, at the point of manufacturing, has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18,000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds.
The CSA Green Triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons.