- Comfortable and lightweight women’s safety boots (570g / 1.3 lb per foot).
- 6 inches height.
- Durable nubuck leather upper.
- Ultra comfort EVA outsoles offering acoustic and thermal insulation properties.
- Impact and vibration absorption.
- Oil, animal waste and soft chemicals resistant outsoles.
- Flower printed abrasion resistant lining.
- Inner heel wear protective reinforcement.
- Removable anti-bacterial and shock absorber insoles.
- Includes 2 pairs of colorful laces.
- Steel toe and puncture resistant kevlar midsoles.
- CSA class 1, ASTM and dielectric approved.
The CSA White rectangle with orange Greek letter omega - indicates soles that provide resistance to electric shock. Such certified footwear contains a sole and heel design assembly that, at the point of manufacturing, has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18,000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds.
The CSA Green Triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons.