• Meets CGSB 155.20-2017 Rainwear Standard
• Average Thermal Protective Performance (TPP) value: 8.9 cal/cm²
• Meets ASTM F1891-19 for Arc Flash tested as per ASTM F1959/1959M-14
• APTV 10 cal/cm² and EBT 24 cal/cm²
• CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2 and Class 2 Level FR (becomes Class 3 when worn with FR hi-viz pant featuring reflective leg bands) and ANSI/ISEA 107-20 Class 3 Type P and R
• Oil and chemical resistant
• 100% waterproof and windproof
• Heavy-duty and tough 4-way stretch PU
• StarTech® FR reflective tape
• Radio frequency heat welded seams
• Snap adjustment to snug to boot.
• One side adjustment on waist for superior fit.
• Storage pocket behind bib
• Superior FR suspender elastic with adjustment buckle and spreader bar.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Type R offers a Performance Class 2 and Class 3—garments specifically designed for use on roadways—and is often the choice of other construction and transportation applications due to the high presence of moving vehicles and equipment. Because Type R features more fluorescent background material and additional retroreflective square inches, it is better suited for environments with higher levels of moving vehicle and equipment traffic. For workers in the right of way of a roadway, it’s required by federal law. In addition to vests, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets are widely available in Performance Class 2 and Class 3.