Pioneer Long Sleeve Safety Shirt
The Pioneer Men's Hi-Vis Birdseye Safety Work Shirt redefines comfort and safety on the job site. This premium workwear garment is expertly crafted from soft birdseye moisture-wicking polyester, ensuring dry comfort throughout your workday. The shirt is equipped with a rib crew neck that prioritizes comfort, while offering superior durability.
Features of this safety shirt include:
- Made with soft, birdseye moisture-wicking polyester for dry comfort.
- Rib crew neck design for additional comfort and durability.
- StarTech Reflective striping with 4-inch contrast backing for heightened visibility.
- Includes a chest pocket with hook and loop closure for secure storage.
- Equipped with a radiophone clip strap for convenient communication.
- Exceeds CSA-Z96-15 Class 2, Level 2 and ANSI 107-2010 Type R, Class 2 requirements in yellow or orange colors.
- Black version meets CSA-Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2 and ANSI 107-2010 Class O, Class 1 requirements.
- Available in sizes ranging from XS to 5XL to ensure a perfect fit for all.
Upgrade your comfort and protection
This high-visibility safety shirt from Pioneer is not only the perfect shirt for the job site but is also a testament to the brand's commitment to quality, safety, and performance. Its reflective design is perfect for professionals in a wide range of fields, providing a perfect blend of comfort, functionality, and safety. Shop now and experience the Pioneer difference!
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.