Pioneer 333 Flame Resistant Long Sleeve Shirt
Improve your work safety and performance with the Pioneer Flame-Resistant Long-Sleeved Cotton Work Shirt from Cleanflow. Our 100% FR treated preshrunk cotton knit shirt is designed to offer superior protection, comfort, and durability for workers in various industries.
Here are some features of the Pioneer Flame Resistant Knit Cotton Long Sleeved Work Shirt:
- Material and all components meet CGSB 155.20-2000
- Meets ASTM F1506-10a, NFPA 70E, and CSA Z462-15 standards for flame resistance
- ATPV 9 cal/cm² (Arc Thermal Protective Value) and ARC 2 Arc Rating Category
- Sewn with inherently FR thread for added safety
- Thermal Protective Performance (TPP) value with spacer: 7.5 / contact test: 5.9
- Left chest pocket for easy storage
- Crew collar neck and comfort knit cuffs for enhanced comfort and flexibility
Industries of use for this Flame Resistant Long Sleeve:
- Oil and gas
- Electrical utilities
- Welding and metal fabrication
- Construction and infrastructure
- Transportation and logistics
The best in flame resistance
Get the best in safety and performance with the Pioneer Flame-Resistant Long-Sleeved Cotton Work Shirt. Order now from Cleanflow and experience the difference this can make during your workday.
HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 8 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.