• 93% Meta-Aramid/ 5% Para-Aramid/ 2% Antistatic
• Meets NFPA 2112-2018 and CGSB 155.20-2017 FR standards
• Double layer twill weave
• Meets ASTM F1506-2018 FR/ARC Standard
• ARC rating (ARC 1) and ATPV (6.9 cal/cm2)
• Ergonomically designed to fit over nose and mouth
• Concealed metal wire to shape over nose for snug fit
• Two FR elastic bands to for comfortable fit
• Washable and reusable
• One size fit most
The NFPA 2112 standard offers flame resistant protective garments that are certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition. UL has certified that these labelled FR garments are compliant with NFPA 2112 after 100 washes.
HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 4 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.