Pioneer 1200 Denier Surveyor Vest
Crafted for the everyday professional, the Pioneer High Visibility Men's Surveyor's Vest integrates functionality with safety in all work environments. Our surveyor's vest is constructed from high-quality 1200 Denier oxford polyester, known for its exceptional durability and resistance. Enhanced with PU reinforcement, this vest is designed to outlast the rigours of a demanding worksite.
Here are the highlights of the Pioneer High Visibility Men's Surveyor's Vest:
- Made from high-quality, durable 1200 Denier oxford polyester with PU reinforcement
- Meets CSA Z96-15 class 2 level 2 and ANSI 107-20 class 2 type P & R safety standards
- Enhanced with Startech reflective tape for improved visibility
- Comfortable wear with padded collar and tough binding on all edges
- #8 heavy-duty front zipper for easy wear and secure fit
- Multipurpose pockets including dual-layer front pocket, large lower pockets with grommets and flaps, can holder pockets, and a radiophone pocket
- Convenient large cross back pocket and ruler pockets
- Two large inner pockets with load-bearing straps
- Two durable mic tabs for added functionality
Upgrade your safety and comfort
Step up your workwear game with the Pioneer High Visibility Men's Surveyor's Vest. Safety, durability, and convenience — all wrapped up in one stylish package. Whether you're a surveyor, construction worker, or traffic controller, our vest is designed to keep you safe and productive. Try it out today and experience the Pioneer difference.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Type R offers a Performance Class 2 and Class 3—garments specifically designed for use on roadways—and is often the choice of other construction and transportation applications due to the high presence of moving vehicles and equipment. Because Type R features more fluorescent background material and additional retroreflective square inches, it is better suited for environments with higher levels of moving vehicle and equipment traffic. For workers in the right of way of a roadway, it’s required by federal law. In addition to vests, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets are widely available in Performance Class 2 and Class 3.