Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- The TM50911 Sonde is designed to trace the path of or locate blockages in metallic, non-metallic pipes or conduit.
- In cable applications they can be used to trace empty fiber-duct or adjacent conduit runs and stop at unmarked underground vaults or splice boxes.
- The sonde is a watertight transmitter that can maneuver through 90° turns in 1.5" inch (38 mm) pipe.
- Works with the following locator models:
- MPC-Rex Kit
- MPC-800 Kit
- MPC-300 Kit
- MPC-500 Kit
- PCS-800 Kit
- CL-300 Kit
- Kit PK-500
- The XTpc and TraceMaster must be factory programmed to locate this sonde.Please note that the locating unit must be equipped with this option/software before this accessory will operate.
- Frequency: 512 Hz
- Batteries: One "N" Alkaline
- Battery life: 4-6 hours continuous use at 70°F (21°C)
- Operating temperature range: -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Dimensions: 0.75" dia x 2"
- Adapters: 1/4-20 Thread
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Depth Range: 3 - 5 ft. max, soil type dependent
- Warranty: Limited 6 month manufacturer's warranty.