Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- The TM50910 Sonde is designed to trace the path of or locate blockages in metallic, non-metallic pipes or conduit.
- In cable applications they can be used to trace empty fiber-duct or adjacent conduit runs and stop at unmarked underground vaults or splice boxes.
- The sonde is a watertight transmitter that can maneuver through 90° turns in 1.5" inch (38 mm) pipe.
- Works with the following locator models:
- MPC-Rex Kit
- MPC-800 Kit
- MPC-300 Kit
- MPC-500 Kit
- PCS-800 Kit
- CL-300 Kit
- Kit PK-500
- Please note that the locating unit must be equipped with this option/software before this accessory will operate.
- Frequency:512 Hz
- Dimensions: 1.53" dia x 4.13"
- Battery: (1) AA
- Battery Life: 6 - 8 hours of continuous use at 70°F (21°C)
- Adapters: M10 (10mm) Thread
- Operating Temp: 32°F (0°C) to 140 °F (60°C)
- Depth Range: 14 - 16 ft. max - soil type dependent
- Warranty: Limited 6 month manufacturer's warranty.