Crafted with SHOWA’s revolutionary Eco Best Technology® (EBT), this glove blends the best of disposable and chemical resistant technology to deliver optimum fit, feel and comfort while protecting against chemicals.
- Thin, light glove that fits like “second skin”
- Protects against oils, hydrocarbons, grease, and abrasion
- Fluorescent orange color increases visibility
- Unsupported, unlined, biodegradable nitrile
- Engineered with EBT
- 21 CFR 177.2600 / FDA compliant for direct food contact
- 9 mil thick, 12” long
- Rolled cuff
- Bisque finish on palm and fingers
- Chlorinated for ease of donning and doffing
- Hand-specific form
- Sold per pack of 12 pairs
SHOWA's gloves with Eco Best Technology (EBT) are engineered for accelerated biodegradation in biologically active landfills. Independent certified laboratories performing long-term landfill biodegradation testing according to ASTM D5526-12 reported that Showa's gloves with EBT achieved 82.0% biodegradation in only 386 days, while gloves without EBT achieved only 1.9% biodegradation over the same period of time. These results may not be indicative of future biodegradation.
There are no related documents for this product.