- 100% Biodegradable nitrile coated with cotton interlock liner
- Double nitrile coating provides excellent chemical, oil and abrasion resistance
- Nitrile protects the hand from oils, hydrocarbons and grease penetration
- Cotton liner absorbs perspiration and adds comfort
- The rough textured finish ensures excellent grip
- No natural rubber allergy risks
- 14" long
- Rough grip
- 21 CFR 177.2600 / FDA compliant for direct food contact
- Sold per pack of 12 pairs
SHOWA's gloves with Eco Best Technology (EBT) are engineered for accelerated biodegradation in biologically active landfills. Independent certified laboratories performing long-term landfill biodegradation testing according to ASTM D5526-12 reported that Showa's gloves with EBT achieved 82.0% biodegradation in only 386 days, while gloves without EBT achieved only 1.9% biodegradation over the same period of time. These results may not be indicative of future biodegradation.
There are no related documents for this product.