Spectra Precision HV302G-2 Green Laser OVERVIEW
The automatic self-leveling Spectra Precision® HV302G Horizontal/Vertical Laser offers exceptional versatility and superior green beam visibility for increased productivity at a great value.
The HV302G is capable of handling a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications optimized for interior projects. A split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90 degree layout. Even in brightly lit interior conditions, the high visibility green beam of the HV302G delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
Extremely rugged, the laser can withstand drops of up to 1 meter (3 feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meter (5 feet), resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs. Even in the toughest jobsite conditions, the laser delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase overall productivity and cost-savings.
The HV302G features a simple keypad with arrow buttons, making it easy to use. The laser can be configured with an HR150U receiver or the new HL760U Universal Digital Readout Receiver. By utilizing the radio communication between HV302G and the optional HL760U receiver, a reference for a sloped ceiling or line points for drywall layout can be quickly and easily established. The HL760U receiver is unique as it will work with any green, infra-red or red beam laser.
Spectra Precision HV302G-2 Green Laser KEY FEATURES
- Automatic horizontal and vertical self-leveling
- Accuracy 1/16-inch @ 100 feet (1.5mm @ 30 m)
- Working visible range of 250 feet (75 m) radius
- High-visibility beam – easily visible even in brightly lit conditions
- Split beam – enables plumb point transfer and 90-degree layout
- Height of Instrument Alert - unit stops rotating when jarred to avoid erroneous readings
- Long range RC402N Radio remote control
- HR150U - Interior Receiver with highly visible LEDs and built-in Magnetic Mount
- Radio communication between the HL760U DRO receiver and the laser provides automatic Grade Matching and PlaneLok
- Extremely durable and portable
Spectra Precision HV302G-2 Green Laser USER BENEFITS
- Complete interior system in a case - carrying case securely holds all components, wall mount, green target
- Easy to transport, easy to carry, easy to store
- Energy-efficient design offers long battery life
- Highly durable construction enables the HV302G to survive a drop up to 3-feet (1 m) onto concrete
- Radio remote control offers access to all laser functions throughout the jobsite.
Spectra Precision HV302G-2 Green Beam Laser Package INCLUDES
- Spectra HV302G Interior Green Beam Horizontal / Vertical Laser
- Spectra RC402N Remote Control
- Spectra HR150U Laser Receiver
- Spectra M302 Wall Mount
- Spectra Q104124 Magentic Green Target Plate
- 10 Ah NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Small Laser Carrying Case
There are no related documents for this product.
Secure Payments with Reliable Shipping to Your Door
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. All shipments originate from our warehouses in Canada. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.