Are you in need of durable and reliable electric arc resistant pants for your workplace? Look no further than our STC electric arc resistant pants, available in navy and waist sizes 28-52 regular. These pants are designed to provide comfort and protection, with a unique adjustment system that features elastic and a hook at the waist.
Our electric resistance pants come equipped with several features to make your workday easier:
- Low cut fit for added comfort
- 5 pockets, including 2 front western pockets and 2 piping closable back pockets for storing your tools
- Free space on the right-hand side to store your cellphone
- Zipper designed on top of a fire-resistant Nomex ribbon for increased safety
- Bar tacked at all stress points with Nomex thread for durability
In addition to their practical features, our pants are composed of 9 oz 88% Cotton and 12% Nylon, and have an electric arc resistance rating of 11.1 cal/cm2. They are also NFPA 2112 certified to UL and NFPA 70E compliant, meeting CSA Z462-21 standards.
These electric resistance pants are ideal for a range of industries, including:
- Electrical contractors
- Power generation and distribution
- Oil and gas refineries
- Petrochemical plants
Improve safety and increase productivity in your workplace with our STC Electrical Arc Resistant Pants. Order today and experience the difference for yourself!