STC's Blitz Ice Side-Zip boot is built on the Vibram V4K-ICE outsole. This outsole is the number one slip-resistant outsole on wet ice, and is specially adapted to the Canadian winter conditions. Made of Arctic Grip Pro natural rubber, this boot is a great solution on wet ice, and is a must have for freezing rain. Features include:
- Waterproof leather upper with sealed seams and zip closure
- Breathable, comfortable and quick dry lining with antimicrobial treatment
- 400g Thinsulate insulation surrounding the foot
- Waterproof Drylock membrane resistant to various pathogens
- Removable Instant Comfort insole made of gel, PU and memory foam
- Steel toe protector and composite puncture-resistant insole
- Padded tongue for extra comfort
- Comfort zone rated to -34°C (-30°F).
- CSA grade 1 and ESR certified.
There are no related documents for this product.
Secure Payments with Reliable Shipping to Your Door
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. All shipments originate from our warehouses in Canada. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.