- Tear resistant TPU upper
- Tear resistant waterproof ballistic nylon upper
- Scuff resistant TPU toe protection
- Ventilated and anti-perspirant padded mesh
- Lined boot with antimicrobial treatment
- Waterproof and breathable membrane Drylock III
- Resistant to various pathegenes membrane
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Removable Instant Comfort insole
- Removable insole made of PU foam
- Lightweight and non-conductive composite toe
- Non-conductive composite puncture resistant plate
- Dual density Vibram Stealth outsole
- Natural rubber outsole made of TC4+
- Comfortable lightweight EVA core outsole
- Padded collar and tongue for added com
Vibram soles provide the ideal balance of protection, flexibility, and durability. Vibram makes different soles for different applications - some Vibram soles, such as the TC4+, are designed for use with oily or wet surfaces. Other Vibram soles such as Fire & Ice allow for superb grip in extreme hot and cold weather. Different styles of boots may have different types of Vibram soles. All Vibram soles however are renowed for their longevity and durability.
The CSA White rectangle with orange Greek letter omega - indicates soles that provide resistance to electric shock. Such certified footwear contains a sole and heel design assembly that, at the point of manufacturing, has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18,000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds.
The CSA Green Triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons.