Terra Hi-Vis Insulated Safety Overalls
Get ready to take on the toughest winter conditions with Terra Men's High-Visibility Insulated Safety Overalls. Crafted from durable 300D Poly Oxford fabric with a robust polyurethane coating, these overalls offer superior protection from the elements. Stay warm and dry with their water-repellent seals and a quilted polyester taffeta lining packed with polyfill insulation. Whether you're working in construction, road work, or utilities, our overalls' reflective tape over contrast stripes guarantees optimal visibility. Plus, our intuitive design includes a trio of convenient 2-way zippers, making these overalls easy to wear and remove.
Key Features of these safety overalls include:
- Durable Construction: Made of heavy-duty 300-denier Poly Oxford fabric with a polyurethane coating for maximum durability.
- Insulated and Waterproof: Quilted polyester taffeta lining with 6 oz polyfill insulation and sealed water-repellent seams keep you warm and dry.
- Enhanced Visibility: Equipped with 2-inch reflective tape over a 4-inch contrast stripe for maximum visibility in low-light conditions.
- Easy On/Off: Features one 2-way metal zipper under the storm flap and two 2-way ankle-to-hip zippers for ease of use.
- Comfortable Fit: Heavy-duty elastic suspenders with clips and a full-back elastic for comfortable, customizable fit.
- Practical Design: Includes microphone loops, chest pocket with flap, waist pockets, side openings for easy garment access, and back pockets for convenient storage.
CSA Approved: Yellow meets CSA-Z96-15 Class 2, Level 2 and ANSI 107-2015 Class E, while Black meets CSA-Z96-15 Class 1 Level 2 and ANSI 107-2015 Type O, Class 1
- Size Variety: Available in sizes ranging from S to 5XL to ensure a perfect fit for everyone.
Upgrade your cold weather workwear
With Terra Men's High-Visibility Insulated Safety Overalls, stay safe, visible, and comfortable, even in the harshest weather conditions. Order now and experience the ultimate blend of safety and functionality!
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type R offers a Performance Class 2 and Class 3—garments specifically designed for use on roadways—and is often the choice of other construction and transportation applications due to the high presence of moving vehicles and equipment. Because Type R features more fluorescent background material and additional retroreflective square inches, it is better suited for environments with higher levels of moving vehicle and equipment traffic. For workers in the right of way of a roadway, it’s required by federal law. In addition to vests, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets are widely available in Performance Class 2 and Class 3.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.