Tough Duck ST07 Segmented Stripe Safety Shirt
Harness the power of safety, comfort, and durability with the Tough Duck ST07 Men's High Visibility Safety T-Shirt. This rugged piece is a workwear essential, masterfully designed with segmented reflective stripes that offer superior visibility while maintaining the shirt's durability and breathability.
Key Features of this safety shirt include:
- High-Quality Material: Made with 100% polyester birdseye mesh, ensuring long-lasting durability and superior comfort.
- Segmented Reflective Stripes: Unique heat transfer segmented reflective striping for enhanced visibility and breathability.
- Longer Lasting: Segmented striping outlasts traditional striping, guaranteeing better longevity.
- Practical Chest Pocket: Convenient pocket provides easy access to essential tools or items.
- Safety Standards Met: Complies with CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2, and ANSI Type O, Class 1 safety requirements. The yellow and orange versions meet CSA-Z96-15 Class 2, Level 2, and ANSI 107-2010 Type R, Class 2 requirements, whereas black and navy versions meet CSA-Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2, and ANSI 107-2010 Class O, Class 1 requirements.
Upgrade your comfort and protection
The Tough Duck Men's High Visibility Safety T-Shirt ST07 combines safety, durability, and comfort, making it the perfect choice for every hardworking individual. Elevate your workwear game now and experience unparalleled safety and comfort.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing worker visibility.
The Scotchlite™ reflective material brand provides increased peace-of-mind to people who wear safety garments. They know that their garment contains material that will enhance their visibility in low-light and nighttime conditions. And they value that their reflective material comes from 3M™, a trusted name known for quality and innovation.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.