With the Zircon MetalliScanner® MT6 metal locator, locate embedded metal before your drill bit or saw blade does. This powerful dedicated metal scanner is the tool you need if you are sawing concrete slabs or walls that contain rebar, conduit, or plumbing. It can locate metal up to 6 inches (152 mm) deep in solid concrete and other non-metallic surfaces.
The MT 6 locates, and differentiates between, ferrous and non-ferrous metal and indicates the target depth in inches and centimeters. When approaching a metal object, a large plus (+) sign appears on the display. When the plus becomes a minus (−), the tool has crossed over the target and is now moving away.
Use the MetalliScanner® MT 6 to find or avoid rebar, cables, pipe, nails in reclaimed wood, nails/tacks in studs behind lath & plaster walls, electrical boxes and conduit, and more.
- Find ferrous and non-ferrous metal up to 6 in. (152 mm) deep in concrete and other non-metallic surfaces
- Automatically differentiates between magnetic metal (such as rebar) and non-magnetic metal (such as copper pipe)
- Shows the depth of metal from the surface in both inches and centimeters
- Easy-to-read LCD screen identifies the location of metal objects to the nearest inch and depth to the nearest ½ in. (13 mm)
- Helps map out the grid of metal through any nonmetallic construction material, including concrete, til319.88e, and marble
- Ideal for finding and/or avoiding rebar, cables, pipe, nails in reclaimed wood, nails/tacks in studs behind lath & plaster walls, electrical boxes and conduit, and more
- Low battery indicator for optimum performance
There are no related documents for this product.
Secure Payments with Reliable Shipping to Your Door
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. All shipments originate from our warehouses in Canada. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.