Hardcoat Aluminum Fire Hydrant Adapters with Female Hydrant Threads X Male Pipe Threads
These high-quality adapters feature a 2-1/2" Female Fire Hydrant Thread on one end, ensuring a secure, snug fit on your regional hydrants. On the other end, select from our variety of Male Pipe Thread (MPT) sizes, including 1-1/2", 2", or 3", to perfectly adapt to your specific needs and applications.
Key Features of these Fire Hydrant Adapters include:
- Superior Construction: Seamless aluminum extrusion offers an ideal blend of durability and lightweight performance. The hardcoat anodized construction ensures high resistance to corrosion and wear.
- Versatile Compatibility: With a 2-1/2" Female Fire Hydrant Thread and various Male Pipe Thread sizes (1-1/2", 2", 3"), this adapter offers excellent adaptability to different regional hydrants.
- Rocker Lugs: Designed for seamless integration with most hydrant wrenches, aiding in easy and swift operations.
- Anodized Finish: The robust anodized finish enhances the adapter's longevity and durability, enabling it to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Ease of Use: Quick and effortless to install, our adapter promises a user-friendly experience, catering to both professional and municipal needs.
Adapt your hydrant to your required male pipe thread size
Upgrade your fire hydrant maintenance equipment with our Hardcoat Aluminum Fire Hydrant Adapters and step into a realm of exceptional performance and reliability. Perfect for both municipal and industrial applications, they are an essential addition to your fire hydrant maintenance toolkit.
How To Order
Please ensure that the adapter you are ordering is compatible with the hydrant or standpipe to which the adapter will be coupled. Municipalities and fire departments in different regions use different threaded fittings.
|BAT||BC & Alberta||BCST British Columbia Standard Thread & AMA Alberta Mutual Aid combined||2.990"||8|
|CSA||Ontario||Canadian Standards Association||3.125"||5|
|NS1||Nova Scotia||Nova Scotia Zone 1||3.234"||5|
|QST||Quebec||QST and QMT Quebec/Montreal combination thread||3.031"||7|
|WCT||Saskatchewan & Manitoba||Western Canadian Fire Underwriters Association||3.250"||6|