Terms and Conditions
- Minimum order $50.00. If less, a service charge may be added to the invoice.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Interac, Cheques, Money Orders, and Cash are accepted. Do NOT send cash by mail.
- Credit terms are net thirty (30) days from date of invoice for established accounts.
- If the purchaser fails to make payment in full within (30) days from date of invoice, Cleanflow may defer any further shipments until such payment is made in full. Interest on overdue accounts is 2% per month.
- $50.00 service charge on all N.S.F. cheques.
- Overdue accounts will be referred to a collection agency at 90 days from date of original invoice. Collection costs and interest will be added to the overdue amount.
- Cleanflow catalogue and website prices are subject to change without notice. All taxes and shipping charges are in addition to the catalogue or website prices. Additional Dangerous Goods charges will be added to shipments requiring Dangerous Goods documentation and / or Dangerous Goods repackaging.
- We will be pleased to provide a written Quotation. Written Quotations are valid for 30 days, after which we will be pleased to requote. Quotations include all taxes, shipping, handling, brokerage, and dangerous goods charges. We reserve the right to correct stenographic errors
- Tax exemption numbers must be provided at time of sale.
- All returns require RA # (return authorization number).
- Returns will be accepted for credit only within 30 days of the invoice date if the item is unused and is in 100% resalable condition. A 25% restocking fee will apply to all returned items that were supplied as ordered.
- Special (non-catalogue items) orders and cut lengths are not returnable. Items purchased from the "Clearance Products" section of our website are final sale and not returnable.
- The Seller is not responsible for delays in delivery due to causes beyond its control. Items not shipped are back ordered for future shipment unless the Purchaser cancels the order.
- All goods are accepted in good condition by the carrier. Claims for shipping damage to the goods must be made within (7) days from the date of shipment.
- Cleanflow will charge a $25.00 handling service charge for all orders shipped collect on customer's own courier account.
- We reserve the right to alter chosen shipping method or mode of shipment based on carrier's time of transit and/or cost.
- Orders cancelled after submission, but prior to shipment are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Professional Use Only: The items we sell are intended to be used only by professionals in the water and wastewater industry. Supplemental training, permits, or licenses may be needed to use items that we sell. Many items we sell can be harmful if used improperly; if in doubt, do not use them. We strongly recommend reading and following the manufacturers' warnings, instructions, and procedures carefully. Please contact us or the manufacturer before proceeding if you have any questions regarding the safe use of any product.
Cleanflow Utility Supply Company has made a diligent effort to illustrate and describe the products we sell accurately; however, such illustrations and descriptions are for the sole purpose of identification, and do not express or imply a warranty that the products are merchantable, or fit for a particular purpose, or that the product will exactly conform to the illustrations or descriptions.
Neither we nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use or inability to use any item sold by us. Our only obligation in lieu of all warranties express or implied, is to replace any item proved to be defective. Before using, the user must determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and the user assumes all risk in connection therewith.