Free Shipping Guidelines
Extra Shipping Charges
- This item may require extra shipping charges. Cleanflow’s free shipping policy applies to orders with a value of $149 and up, which weigh 30 pounds or less, and have a maximum size of 16” x 16” x 16”.
- Please note that if your order is under $149 and the cart shows an amount for shipping, that this amount shown may not be accurate, and additional shipping charges may still apply in addition to those shown. If extra charges do apply, we will contact you to inform you of what those charges are.
- Heavy or bulky items are generally subject to extra shipping charges. These items may include chemicals, dangerous goods, filter media, tanks & barrels, large hoses, machinery and bulky equipment, and/or other bulky/heavy items that require LTL (truck) shipment.
- The checkout does not calculate shipping rates at this time. Therefore, we will be in contact with you after your order is placed if your order requires extra shipping charges.
Cleanflow offers free/reduced shipping rates as follows:
- Orders Value pre-tax under $100 - Flat Rate $20 to most locations in Canada/USA (see below for more info)
- Order Value pre-tax between $100.01 to $148.99 - Flat Rate $15 to most locations in Canada and USA.(see below for more info)
- If you require expedited shipping, please contact us to place your order over the phone. Please note that most courier companies no longer offer delivery guarantees on expedited shipping due the global pandemic.
- Free / Reduced Courier Shipping will be by the least expensive courier method from our warehouse to your destination. The courier companies that we use include Canada Post, Purolator, UPS, Canpar, Fed Ex, and/or Loomis.
- Free / Reduced Courier Shipping applies only to orders with a shipping weight of < 30 lbs. to destinations that courier companies serve without charging "Beyond Service Area" or "Special Handling" surcharges.
- Free / Reduced Courier Shipping does not apply to chemicals, dangerous goods, tanks & barrels, large hoses, any items +30" in any dimension, and/or any other bulky/heavy items that require LTL (truck) shipment.
- LTL (trucking company) shipping for larger orders may require optional additional services as: tailgate delivery, dangerous goods handling, appointment delivery, construction site delivery, school delivery and others. For this reason, we need a clear understanding of your delivery requirements prior to quoting a shipping cost.
- Shipping weight is defined as the greater of actual weight or cube weight. Cube weight is L x W x H /139.. Generally a 16" x 16" x 16" box that weighs up to 30# is the maximum size for free / reduced shipping.
- We will contact you with any additional shipping charges prior to accepting your order.
- For orders that do not qualify for our free / reduced shipping rates we offer a shipping discount equivalent to a 30# weight reduction from the actual shipping weight.