Cofra was established in 1938 and began as a small workshop originally named Cortelgomma. At this early time, Cofra's footwear was manufactured using the tires of military trucks for the soles of the boots, and military uniforms for the uppers of the boots.

The founder’s passion and enterprise led the small workshop to turn into a full-fledged company in few short years, producing hundreds of pairs per day, distributed all over Italy.







Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out