1. Your Happiness, Our Commitment:
    • Not thrilled with your purchase? No worries! At Cleanflow, we're all about making things right. Whether you need a return or an exchange, we're here to smoothly guide you through the process.
    • If your order arrives damaged or doesn't meet your expectations, please reach out to us at orderdesk@cleanflow.ca and we kindly ask you to include images of the tags and damage if there are any
  2. Hassle-Free Returns:
    • Changing your mind is human nature, and we get that. Simply pop over to the Cleanflow Portal to initiate a return.
    • You have a full 30 days from purchase to decide if your item is a perfect fit for your needs. If not, we welcome it back as long as it's unused, in pristine condition, and in its original packaging.
    • While return shipping is on you, we believe in parting on good terms. You'll receive a 75% refund on returns, and the remaining 25% will be provided as a discount code for your next purchase
    • Just a heads-up: items returned without a prior notice will hang out in our storage until we hear from you. Unannounced returns might be returned to the sender or refused.
  3. Easy-Peasy Exchanges:
    • Got your eye on a different item? No problem! Head over to the Cleanflow Portal to request an exchange.
    • You have 30 days from purchase for an exchange, with proof of purchase in hand.
    • You'll take care of the shipping costs for the new item, but once we get your return and give it the thumbs up, we'll issue a full refund. Remember, this applies only to exchanges, ensuring you have a smooth and enjoyable experience when swapping items with us!
    • We’ll send out your replacement as soon as we receive and inspect the returned item.
  4. Flexible Order Cancellations:
    • Spur-of-the-moment decision? You can cancel your order within 90 minutes—just give us a quick call for immediate action.
    • Orders canceled after 90 minutes might have a minimal 10% cancellation fee if they're already being prepped for their journey.
    • We pride ourselves on our speedy shipping, so please choose your items thoughtfully.
  5. Warranty Wonders:
    • Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty, and we’re here to put you in touch with them.
    • Within the first 30 days, if a defect is discovered, we strive to replace the item swiftly. Beyond 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty applies (if available).
    • For defects occurring after 30 days, replacement is subject to the manufacturer's discretion. While we can't replace items ourselves, we will provide you with the manufacturer's contact information.
    • For warranty claims, just send us your concerns to info@cleanflow.ca.
    • Do note that warranty doesn’t cover shipping costs for replacement items, which are borne by the customer.
  6. Stay Updated on Your Shipment:
    • Keep an eye on your order with the tracking number we provide.
    • Please understand that once it's in transit, we can't be responsible for lost or stolen shipments, or any delays.
  7. A Few Friendly Exceptions:
    • There are some items we can’t take back, like Clearance, Special Order items, custom-cut items, machinery and power equipment, or purchases made during unusual market conditions (like pandemics or natural disasters).
    • Also off the return table: fuel heaters, thermal undergarments, water testing reagents, waterline thawing machines, and certain filtration parts.
  8. Our Right to Say No (But We Rarely Do!):
    • While we aim to accommodate, Cleanflow does reserve the right to refuse returns, exchanges, or cancellations.

Questions? Our customer service team is just a message or call away. We're here to make your experience with Cleanflow nothing short of delightful! CONTACT US