• Meets CGSB 155.20.2000 Type 3
• StarTech® 2" reflective tape
• Meets ANSI 107-20 and CSA Z95-15 class 3 level 2 with jacket PVC/Polyester/PVC FR Rain Jacket with reflective tape (576J)
• Snap closure fly access
• Elastic suspender with adjusters
• Snap adjustment on the back of waist and hem
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.