Pioneer Women's Poly Mesh Tearaway Safety Vest
Introducing the Pioneer Women's Hi Vis Safety Vest CSA Poly Mesh Breathable Tear-Away Reflective Sizes XS-2XL! Stay safe and stylish with this high-quality safety vest designed specifically for women. Engineered to enhance your visibility and provide ultimate comfort, this vest is perfect for anyone looking to prioritize safety on the job.
Features of this safety vest include:
- Enhanced Visibility: The Pioneer Women's Breathable Mesh Tear-Away High Visibility Safety Vest ensures your presence is noticed with its Startech™ reflective tape, meeting CSA Z96-15 Class 2 level 2 and ANSI/ISEA 107-15 Class 2 Type P and R standards.
- Optimal Comfort: Made from lightweight 3.5 oz (120 GSM) polyester mesh, this vest keeps you cool and comfortable throughout the day, even in warm conditions.
- Convenient Storage: The ID pocket with pen holders, inside storage pockets, and cell phone pockets provide ample space to keep your essentials secure and within reach.
- Quick and Easy Access: Featuring a full tear-away front zipper, you can effortlessly put on or remove the vest when necessary.
- Secure and Versatile: The lower pockets with flaps and radiophone clip straps ensure your belongings stay safe and secure, while offering versatile functionality.
- Tailored Fit: With a tapered waist and flared bottom, this vest provides a flattering fit that accentuates your figure while maintaining optimum safety.
- Uncompromised Quality: Built with a 5-point tear-away design, this vest is durably constructed to withstand rigorous use in various work environments.
Upgrade your style and safety
Don't compromise on safety or style. Elevate your workwear with the Pioneer Women's Hi Vis Safety Vest CSA Poly Mesh Breathable Tear-Away Reflective Sizes XS-2XL. Boost your visibility, protect yourself, and embrace functionality without sacrificing comfort.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Type R offers a Performance Class 2 and Class 3—garments specifically designed for use on roadways—and is often the choice of other construction and transportation applications due to the high presence of moving vehicles and equipment. Because Type R features more fluorescent background material and additional retroreflective square inches, it is better suited for environments with higher levels of moving vehicle and equipment traffic. For workers in the right of way of a roadway, it’s required by federal law. In addition to vests, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets are widely available in Performance Class 2 and Class 3.