Rugged, Cost-Effective Theodolite For Accurate Measurements
Full featured digital theodolite for general construction applications
The Spectra Precision® DET-2 Construction Theodolite is a rugged, cost-effective theodolite designed to give accurate angle measurements in general construction applications. The affordable, versatile, easy to use instrument and accessories will increase your productivity when turning angles and setting elevations and lines.
The DET-2 is fully customizable for your preferred operating style or job, with programmable settings for the horizontal angle resolution, 90-degree angle beep, vertical degrees or %, and more.
Operating costs are kept low with the included rechargeable battery pack and charger. A backup alkaline pack holding 4 standard AA batteries is also included to eliminate downtime if additional power is needed to complete a job.
- 2″ angular accuracy – accurate enough for any construction job, yet the display resolution can be tailored to operator’s preferences for fast readings
- Vertical axis compensation – tilt sensor provides the highest level of accuracy and can be turned on or off depending on job requirements
- Dual LCD with extra-large characters – easy to see angle readings eliminate errors and reduces eye fatigue
- Back-lit LCD and telescope reticle – allows work in low light conditions including indoors and extended hours near dawn and dusk Simple six-button keypad – quick setups and simple operation with low operator learning curve
- Large suite of programmable settings – provide multiple options for various users and job requirements
- Optical plummet allows quick setup over a control point
- Hardshell, durable, o-ring sealed carrying case with plumb bob, rain hood, and adjustment tools
There are no related documents for this product.
Secure Payments with Reliable Shipping to Your Door
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. All shipments originate from our warehouses in Canada. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.