Tough Duck SV12 Poly Twill Deluxe Safety Vest
Stay safe and comfortable while working with the Tough Duck Men's Hi Vis Safety Work Vest SV12. This feature-packed fall protection vest is designed to enhance your visibility and protect you on the job site. Crafted with durability in mind, it is made from 100% polyester heavyweight twill. The vest is equipped with reflective material and 4" contrast backing to ensure high visibility, even in low-light conditions.
Features of this safety vest include:
- Zip front closure: Easily adjust the vest to fit all sizes and accommodate layering. The innovative zipper expander allows for expansion and contraction as the weather changes. Zip into the expander on zero, one, or two sides as necessary.
- Harness compatibility: Inside straps with snaps securely mate the vest to your fall protection harness, providing added safety.
- Back and front openings for D-rings: Convenient openings allow for easy attachment of D-rings and other essential accessories.
- Easy access high cut side openings: Enjoy unrestricted movement and quick access to your tools and equipment.
- Two lower front pockets: Keep your essentials close at hand with the convenient front pockets.
- Inside harness holder straps with snaps: Safely secure your harness inside the vest for easy access and added convenience.
- Contrast binding: The outside contrast binding adds an extra layer of protection against wear and tear, extending the lifespan of the vest.
Upgrade your comfort and protection
Invest in the Tough Duck Men's Hi Vis Safety Work Vest SV12 to prioritize your safety and comfort without compromising on functionality. Perfect for a wide range of work environments, this vest is available in sizes S-2XL. Order yours today and experience superior protection on the job site.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing worker visibility.
The Scotchlite™ reflective material brand provides increased peace-of-mind to people who wear safety garments. They know that their garment contains material that will enhance their visibility in low-light and nighttime conditions. And they value that their reflective material comes from 3M™, a trusted name known for quality and innovation.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type R offers a Performance Class 2 and Class 3—garments specifically designed for use on roadways—and is often the choice of other construction and transportation applications due to the high presence of moving vehicles and equipment. Because Type R features more fluorescent background material and additional retroreflective square inches, it is better suited for environments with higher levels of moving vehicle and equipment traffic. For workers in the right of way of a roadway, it’s required by federal law. In addition to vests, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets are widely available in Performance Class 2 and Class 3.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.