Special Order items often ship direct from the manufacturer, and are not eligible for return or exchange. For more details, please contact us by phone 204-888-8469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Inflatable Lifejacket with HIT™ (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is the first Transport Canada approved lifejacket in Canada.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the inflatable PFD with HIT™ will meet the challenges of the most demanding users.
- Approval: TC Marine - CAN/CGSB 65.7-2007, Class 1, Category 2A
- Low maintenance Hydrostatic Inflator Technology only inflates when submerged in water, minimizing accidental inflation.
- Provides 38lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the flotation of most foam PFDs
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- SecureZip™ closure
- Light weight and comfortable design
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility*
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™