Flexible Connector Sewer Pipe Couplings
Looking for a reliable and easy-to-install solution for connecting sewer pipes made of different materials? Look no further than our flexible connector sewer pipe couplings. These couplings are perfect for connecting pipes ranging in size from 1-1/4" to 10", making them a versatile and convenient solution for a range of sewer pipe connections.
Made from high-quality materials, our flexible connector sewer pipe couplings are designed to provide a long-lasting and secure seal. The flexible design allows for easy installation, even in tight spaces or areas with difficult pipe access.
Technical Specifications for these sewer pipe couplings include:
- Connects and adapts cast iron, plastic, steel or lead pipes.
- Fits Sch 40, Sch 80, SDR 21, SDR 26, SDR 32.5 and SDR 41 sewer pipes.
- Manufactured of molded natural and synthetic rubber, permitting a substantial degree of distortion without a change in basic physical or chemical resistance.
- 300 Series stainless steel worm drive clamps (with 5/16" bolts) hold pipe ends securely
- Corrosion resistant for use in a variety of environments.
- Leak proof, rust proof and seals against infiltration and exfiltration.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Listed to the National Plumbing Code of Canada and relevant Canadian Standards and bears the mark of cUPC conformity. Manufactured in compliance with ASTM 1173-2010 and CSA B602-2010.
- Residential sewer pipe connections
- Commercial sewer pipe connections
- Industrial sewer pipe connections
- Municipal sewer pipe connections
- Temporary sewer pipe connections during construction or maintenance