Helly Hansen 77482
Improve your on-site experience with the Helly Hansen Women's Luna Construction Pant. Made with a focus on comfort and durability, this pant is perfect for women working in the construction industry.
Reliable and rugged work gear
The Helly Hansen Women's Luna Construction Pant comes in black and is available in sizes 4 to 18. Designed with hanging pockets, reinforced knees, and a female fit, this pant has the functionality needed to get the job done.
Some of the features of the Luna Construction Pant include:
- Hanging pockets with double lined bottom and nylon webbing for durability
- Hand pockets
- Broad center back belt loop for extra stability and strength
- Back pockets
- YKK® zipper
- Gusset in crotch for freedom of movement
- Plastic covered metal buttons
- Thigh pocket with fastener closure
- ID card loop
- Ruler pocket
- Reinforcement fabric at knee and bottom hem
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Knee Pad pockets accessible from the inside
- Knee Pad position can be adjusted by 5 cm for optimal mobility
- Possibility to increase leg length by 5cm
- Tonal logos
- Main fabric: 79% Cotton 18% Polyester, 3% Elastan, 265 g.
- Secondary fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 310 g.
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide, 195 g.
The Luna Construction Pant is suitable for a variety of industries, including:
The best in workwear
If you're looking for a durable and comfortable pant that can withstand the rigors of the construction industry, the Helly Hansen Women's Luna Construction Pant is the perfect choice for you. Buy now and experience the difference in your workwear.