KELTEK 407s Men's Orange Flame Resistant Hi-Vis Safety Parka
Stay safe, visible, and warm in challenging work environments with the KELTEK 407s Men's Orange Flame Resistant Hi-Vis Safety Parka. Expertly crafted in Canada, this premium-quality safety parka ensures top-notch protection and durability for workers in hazardous conditions. Combining flame resistance, high visibility, and thermal insulation, this product is an ideal choice for industries requiring stringent safety standards.
Features of the Keltek 407s Orange Flame Resistant Parka include:
- High Visibility: 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ reflective material for enhanced visibility
- Flame Resistant: ATPV = 40.3 cal/cm², NFPA 70E HRC 4 protection
- Durable Fabric: 88% cotton / 12% high tenacity nylon blend
- Warm Insulation: 7oz F.R. cotton lining and 7oz F.R. modacrylic insulation
- Multiple Pockets: 4 large patch pockets, a left sleeve pencil pocket, and an inside chest pocket
- Comfortable Fit: Action back, elasticized cummerbund, and adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Secure Closure: YKK® #10 two-way brass heavy duty NOMEX® taped front zipper, covered with PRYM brass snaps at fly
- Enhanced Durability: Seam serged construction with double stitching on arm hole and pockets
- Made in Canada: Proudly made in Canada!
Choose KELTEK for Canadian Made Quality
Upgrade your work gear with the KELTEK 407s Men's Orange Flame Resistant Hi-Vis Safety Parka, offering unbeatable protection, visibility, and comfort on the job. Shop now to enhance your safety and performance in challenging work conditions!
|PPE Category (HRC):||4|
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing worker visibility.
The Scotchlite™ reflective material brand provides increased peace-of-mind to people who wear safety garments. They know that their garment contains material that will enhance their visibility in low-light and nighttime conditions. And they value that their reflective material comes from 3M™, a trusted name known for quality and innovation.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.
HRC 4 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 40 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.
This product is proudly Made In Canada!