- EVA safety boots, CSA approved.
- 100% waterproof.
- Antimicrobial and oil resistant.
- Ultra light, EVA has great thermal properties and keeps you warm and dry.
- Steel toe and kevlar plate.
- CSA class 1, CE and ASTM approved.
- High resistance to animal waste.
- Heavy duty high density EVA toe part.
- Heel puller at back.
- Auto clean outsole.
- Removable insole with radiant aluminum lamination.
The CSA White rectangle with orange Greek letter omega - indicates soles that provide resistance to electric shock. Such certified footwear contains a sole and heel design assembly that, at the point of manufacturing, has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18,000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds.
The CSA Green Triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons.