• Material and all components meet CGSB 155.20-2017 and NFPA 2112-2018 certified to UL
• Meets ASTM F1506-2018, NFPA 70E-18 and CSA Z462-18
• ATPV 9.1 cal/cm² (Arc Thermal Protective Value)
• ARC 2 Arc Rating Category
• Thermal Protective Performance (TPP) value: 8.1 cal/cm²
• Sewn with inherently FR thread
• Concealed brass snap center-front opening
• Action back
• 2 large front pockets
• Chest pocket with pen slot
• Bar-tacked pockets
• Pleat opening at bottom on back for extra comfort
The NFPA 2112 standard offers flame resistant protective garments that are certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition. UL has certified that these labelled FR garments are compliant with NFPA 2112 after 100 washes.
HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 8 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.