Looking for durable and comfortable protective FR bib overalls for your team? Check out our Rasco Bib Overall with Reflective Trim, designed for workers in various industries. Not only does this overall provide protection from flames and electrical arcs, but it also features reflective trim for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- Made from 7oz. FR Flameshield Comfort fabric (88% cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon) for comfort and durability
- 2” Yellow/Silver/Yellow Reflective FR Industrial Wash Sew-on Trim for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Two front chest pockets, back & side pockets for easy storage of tools and personal items
- Plastic buckles for easy on and off
- Heavy cotton elastic shoulder straps for a comfortable fit
- Zipper front for easy access
- CAT 2. ATPV 8.7 cal/cm² for reliable protection (HRC 2)
Industries of Use:
- Oil and Gas
Buy our Rasco Bib Overall with Reflective Trim today and keep your workers safe and comfortable while on the job. With its top-notch features and reliable protection, this overall is a must-have for workers in various industries.
The NFPA 2112 standard offers flame resistant protective garments that are certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition. UL has certified that these labelled FR garments are compliant with NFPA 2112 after 100 washes.
HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 8 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.