Rasco FR4507 Flame Resistant Cotton Duck Carpenter Pants
Looking for durable and safe work pants that meet all necessary standards? Look no further than Rasco Carpenter Pants. Made from 10oz. FR Flameshield 100% Cotton Duck, these pants are built to last while providing necessary protection on the job.
Here are some features of the Rasco Flame Resistant Carpenter Pants:
- 10oz. FR Flameshield 100% Cotton Duck material
- Hammer loop and ruler pocket on left leg for convenient tool storage
- Boot cut opening for easy wear with work boots
- Meets NFPA 70E standards for electrical safety
- ASTM F1506 Certified by UL for flame-resistant materials
- NFPA 2112 Certified by UL for flash fire protection
- CSA Z462 compliant for electrical workplace safety
- CGSB 155.20 certified for Canadian government use
Industries of use for these Flame Resistant Carpenter Pants:
- Oil and Gas
- And more
The best in flame resistance
By choosing Rasco Carpenter Pants, you're choosing quality and safety that meet industry standards. Order today and experience the comfort and protection that come with these pants.
HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 8 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.