- 9oz. Westex UltraSoft®
- 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon Twill
- Insulation: 7oz. Modacrylic
- 3.25oz. Wind & Vapour Barrier
- Lining: 7.5oz. FR Flameshield 100% Cotton Twill
- 2” yellow/silver/yellow reflective FR industrial wash sew-on trim
- Heavy cotton elastic shoulder straps
- Two front and back pockets
- 2-way brass FR taped front zipper / leg zipper
- HRC4 rating
- Meets NFPA 70E 2015, NFPA 2112, and all applicable UL, OSHA and CSA certifications
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.
The NFPA 2112 standard offers flame resistant protective garments that are certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition. UL has certified that these labelled FR garments are compliant with NFPA 2112 after 100 washes.
HRC 4 Arc-rated FR garments have a required minimum ATPV of 40 cal/cm2 as determined by ASTM F1959.