REED EDKS6 Extended Impact Socket Set
Improve your reach on deep well bolts with Reed's Extended Impact Grade Socket Set, the perfect solution for hard-to-reach bolts in repair clamps, mechanical joint fittings, and saddles. Made of tough tool steel and impact grade, the Extended Sockets can be driven with a 1/2" square drive power impact wrench or hand tightened, and the zinc and black chromate finish provides corrosion resistance for long-lasting use.
Some features of the REED Extended Impact Sockets include:
- All 6 Reed Extended Sockets included in a heavy-duty, portable case
- Extended length sockets (6” and 6 ½”) for hard-to-reach deep well bolts
- Impact grade sockets for added toughness
- Can be driven with a 1/2” square drive impact wrench or hand tightened
- Zinc and black chromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Includes 3/4", 7/8", 15/16", 1-1/16", 1-1/8" and 1-1/4" extended sockets in a hard plastic case
The Extended Impacts are commonly used in these industries:
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
- HVAC and Mechanical
- Construction and Maintenance
- Industrial and Manufacturing
Reach deep well bolts with ease
Upgrade your toolbox with Reed's Extended Impact Sockets, and experience the difference in quality and precision. At Cleanflow, we are dedicated to providing top-notch products that make your job easier and more efficient. Explore our selection and elevate your professional capabilities today!