REED Guillotine Cutter Replacement Blades
Looking for a replacement blade for your REED HPC+ or HPC series guillotine pipe cutter? Look no further than Reed's USA-made durable, heat-treated, tool steel blade. With a non-stick coating that ensures high-quality cuts every time, this blade is designed for optimal performance when both the tool and the pipe are kept clean and the blade edge is free of nicks. And if the blade does eventually wear down, don't worry – it can be sharpened before replacement is necessary. Trust in the quality of this replacement blade to keep your Reed HPC+ or HPC series pipe cutter functioning at its best.
Some features of these high quality replacement blades include:
- USA-made quality: Manufactured with premium, heat-treated tool steel for unbeatable strength and durability.
- Non-stick coating: Ensures clean, precise cuts with minimal friction, improving both blade life and cutting efficiency.
- Sharpenable design: Extend the life of your blade by sharpening it when needed, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
Safety tips for blade care:
- Temperature impacts pipe density. Cold temperatures (below freezing) can significantly shorten blade life.
Blade is very sharp. Take care when reaching in that area of your Guillotine pipe cutter.
- For operator and blade safety, always transport the cutter with the blade fully seated in the base of the cutter. Use the blade guard if available since it protects the blade and the operator.
| Blade Cat No.
||Blade Item No.||Compatible Cutter #'s|
|40329||HPC4B||HPC4 and HPC4+|
|40027||HPC8B||HPC8 and HPC8+|