Terra Hi-Vis Parka
Stay warm, dry, and highly visible in Terra's premium high-visibility parka. Expertly crafted from durable 300-denier polyester and featuring a polyurethane coating, this parka is perfect for those who require ultimate protection in wet and cold environments. With a quilted lining and 7 oz polyfill insulation, you'll stay cozy even in the most extreme conditions. Experience unparalleled visibility and safety with reflective tape over contrasting stripes, while enjoying the convenience of multiple storage options.
Key Features of this hi-vis parka:
- Heavy-duty 300-denier polyester construction with a polyurethane coating for maximum durability and water resistance
- Cozy polyester taffeta lining and 7 oz polyfill insulation for added warmth in harsh weather conditions
- Sealed and water-repellent seams to keep you dry in rain and snow
- High-visibility 2-inch reflective tape over 4-inch contrast stripe for enhanced safety
- Detachable hood with drawcord and dual-level snaps, designed to accommodate a hard hat
- Front 2-way zipper concealed under a protective storm flap
- Adjustable cuffs with self-gripping straps for a customized and comfortable fit
- Convenient microphone loops and clear ID badge pocket for easy identification
- Multiple storage options, including a chest pocket with zipper and two waist pockets with flaps
- Embroidery customization available through a discreet zipper opening
- Compliant to CSA-Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2 and ANSI / ISEA-107-2015 Type R Class 3 (Yellow)
- Compliant to CSA-Z96-15 Class 1 Level 2 and ANSI / ISEA-107- 2015 Type O Class 1 (Black)
Upgrade your comfort and protection
Upgrade to Terra's ultimate high-visibility parka and experience the perfect balance of comfort, protection, and visibility. This all-weather essential is designed for professionals in construction, transportation, and other industries that demand high-performance gear. Don't settle for less – choose Terra for unbeatable quality and safety.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type R offers a Performance Class 2 and Class 3—garments specifically designed for use on roadways—and is often the choice of other construction and transportation applications due to the high presence of moving vehicles and equipment. Because Type R features more fluorescent background material and additional retroreflective square inches, it is better suited for environments with higher levels of moving vehicle and equipment traffic. For workers in the right of way of a roadway, it’s required by federal law. In addition to vests, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets are widely available in Performance Class 2 and Class 3.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.