Wenaas Hi-Vis Quilted Premium Winter Safety One-Piece Coverall
Experience unmatched protection against the elements with the Wenaas Hi-Vis Quilted Winter Safety Coverall, built with superior quality to endure even the most challenging environments. Chosen as the standard issue gear for the Canadian Coastguard, it’s the top choice for professionals in various high-demand fields such as oil and gas rigging, airport runway operations, commercial fishing, emergency response, and construction. Designed not only for safety but also for comfort, this coverall ensures you can perform your best regardless of the weather.
Features of the Wenaas Winter Safety One-Piece Coverall include:
- Superior Protection: Windproof, waterproof, and breathable, with quilted lining and taped seams.
- Extreme Comfort: Rated for temperatures as low as -42°C (-43.6°F). Fleece lining in collar and cuffs ensures warmth.
- Functional Pockets: Comes with chest pockets, mobile phone pocket, storm pocket, oblique zipped pockets, rear pockets (right side features a flap with velcro), and a double folding rule pocket.
- Special Features: Includes a knife holder, loop for hands-free writing, and knee pockets reinforced with Duratex.
- Adjustability: Adjustable cuffs, elastic and velcro ankles, zipper on the collar for hood attachment, and zippers in legs for easy wear and removal.
- Safety Compliant: Features 4-inch reflective CSA compliant taping on the front and back. Meets CSA Z96-15 Class 3, Level 2 standards.
Upgrade your cold weather protection - choose Wenaas
Harness the power of exceptional durability combined with top-notch safety features. Whether you're on the high seas, an icy runway, or the construction site, trust in Wenaas to keep you safe, visible, and comfortable. Invest in the best. Invest in Wenaas.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.