Alderon's VersAlarm™ Tank Alarm with Auto Reset and Battery Backup provides audio and visual warnings of potential threatening liquid level conditions. Septic tank, sewage holding tank, cisterns, and other high and low water and sewage applications can be monitored depending on the float switch model used. If an alarm condition occurs, the horn sounds and alarm light activates. The horn can be turned off, but the alarm light remains on until the condition is remedied. Once the condition is cleared the alarm will automatically reset.
Installing a 9VDC battery (not included) provides battery backup during power outages. Use the auxiliary contacts to connect to building automation systems (BAS) and phone dialers. Multiple sensors (signaling device) can be connected for expanded monitoring.
An alarm condition occurs when the sensor (signaling device) contact is activated, during which the red alarm LED will illuminate (solid), buzzer will annunciate (solid), and the auxiliary contacts will activate. The alarm condition will stay on until the sensor is deactivated. If the alarm silence pushbutton is pressed during an alarm condition, it will silence the buzzer while the alarm LED remains on. The silence condition will reset when the sensor deactivates and the alarm panel will auto reset for the next alarm cycle.
- Any "dry" contact that can be connected to the alarm panel that can cause the contact to close can be used with this panel. We list the alarm by itself to allow you to connect any contact of your choice, and we also list it as a package with commonly requested float switches for high/low water alarm conditions. Examples of contacts able to be used include: pressure switches, float switches (new or existing), liquid level sensors, etc.
- Primary power: 120VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Circuit board primary power: 11.1VDC, 500mA maximum
- Circuit board secondary power: 9VDC - standard 9VDC battery (battery backup; not included)
- Watts: 1.4 Watts
- Field connection sensor: 9-10VAC/DC, 200 mA minimum (signaling device)
- Auxiliary contacts: 24VDC, 500mA maximum. Normally open, single pole, single throw
- Auxillary alarm power: 8-10.2VDC, 150 mA maximum
- LEDs: Green (power) and Red (alarm)
- Buzzer: 85 dB at 10 feet
- Wall mounted power supply: 120VAC, 50/60 HZ (input), 11.1VDC, 500mA maximum (output) (6-foot cord)
- Enclosure: Thermoplatic 5 x 4 x 1.3 (inches). Type 1, Indoor. Removable cover.
- Certifications: CSA (US and Canada), FCC Part 15 (US and Canada)
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
Floats can be wired to be either normally open (high level), or normally closed (low level) depending on your application.
There are no related documents for this product.
Free Courier Delivery Over $199 in Canada/USA
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" destinations will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.