Pioneer 300D Ripstop Safety Rain Pants
Take your safety attire to a new level with our Pioneer Men's High Visibility Safety Bib Pants. Designed with your demanding work environment in mind, these pants are perfect for jobs that require enhanced visibility and durability. They are constructed using 300 denier Trilobal Ripstop polyester and are PU coated for added strength and longevity.
Features of these rain pants include:
- Durable Material: The 300 denier Trilobal Ripstop Polyester material is tough, ensuring it withstands wear and tear, and is also PU coated for additional durability.
- 100% Waterproof & Windproof: These bib pants are fully waterproof and windproof, offering reliable protection against adverse weather conditions.
- Enhanced Visibility: Featuring StarTech® reflective tape and qualifying as CSA Z96-22 Class 3 Level 2 when worn with CSA Class 2 Level 2 top featuring reflective arm bands, these pants are designed to ensure you are easily seen on the job.
- Comfort & Convenience: A fully-lined interior and zippered fly access provide comfort and convenience. Additionally, 12" leg zippers with hook and loop plackets and adjustor straps allow for easy on and off.
- Secure Storage: Comes with a zippered inside bib pocket to safely store your essentials.
- Range of Sizes: These bib pants are available in sizes ranging from S-4XL, providing a fit for everyone.
Upgrade your comfort and protection
This workwear is not only designed to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Class E Supplemental Type standards but to exceed them. The Pioneer Men's Hi-Vis Safety Bib Pants will provide you with the safety, comfort, and durability you need in your demanding work environment. Experience the blend of functionality and style today.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.